At Grey Fox Consulting, our success is tied directly to our unique service model: provide insightful leadership and creative designs that ensure smooth passage of a project, while adding value to the client’s final product. Our proactive and collaborative approach has earned accolades from architects, developers, owners, and affiliated partners, who depend on Grey Fox Consulting to take initiative from the pre-design and planning stage through the construction and leasing/ownership phase.
About the Founder
A Professional Engineering veteran possessing a strong entrepreneurial spirit and excellent managerial abilities. For the past 30 years, Ramin Abbaszadeh has provided professional services to clients in such sectors as industrial, commercial, institutional, educational, healthcare and residential, using a wide range of materials and design practices.
- Strong background in construction related issues including constructability, economy of design, and construction supervision/inspection
- Project management and team coordination
- Excellent problem-solver
- Detailed knowledge of cutting-edge materials and practices
- Skilled in dealing with regulatory and approval authorities
- Diverse experience with sustainable energy structures (e.g. solar array, green roof, reuse, etc.)
- Expertise in concrete tilt-up wall building design/construction
- Solid & varied experience in design-build projects
- Civil sitework, including site development and master planning, site grading and drainage
- Insightful forensic analysis and detailed reporting capabilities for expert witness testimony
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of New Haven
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering from West Virginia University
- Post-Graduate Studies in Structural Engineering at Lehigh University
- Professional Engineer in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, New York, Rhode Island, Virginia, Michigan, Minnesota, Texas, Ohio, Maryland, Tennessee and District of Columbia.
- Structural Engineer (SE) in Illinois.
- Member of the International Code Council (ICC)
- Member of American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- Member of National Council of Examiner for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES). Mr. Abbaszadeh has been approved and is designated as a Model Law Structural Engineer.
- Member of Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute (CFSEI)